Will you be my Galentine?

Oops, a late post but here's one about the Galentine's Pancake Meet on 15th February ^^' 
I had intended to go to Moose Coffee (I've wanted to check it out for some time) but unfortunately they didn't taking reservations so I changed the venue to Kaspas - pancakes were still on the menu!

In the spirit of the theme, I went with a romantic red look and I'm mega pleased with my make-up! 

Ta-da! Here's what I got at Kaspas! 
Cream soda, the Strawberry Shortcake waffle (would eat again!) and the special Ruby pancake stack which I unfortunately just couldn't eat much of but believe me, I tried! It was V sweet and I was just so full of waffle... I wish they weren't a special item so I could try again another time. T__T

Just some casual mirror shenanigans with Hana because the loos at The Core had a GREAT mirror and this is just a thing we do! It's been a long time since the last one.

It was a horrible rainy day so following dessert we made a dash for the Corn Exchange to take pictures. Once 'serious' outfit shots were taken, it was time for silliness at it's finest!

I swear the majority of the meets we attend together end up being an expression of love for each other!

I can't help that my wife is mega cute though!
Credit to IG @petticats for these cute pics of me and my Galentine!

Fun fact: this that Lannister co-ord from this post that I never found the opportunity to wear out - even the make-up is very similar! xD 
Comparing the two looks, I think I prefer this outfit with the black bob?
JSK & Bow - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Souffle Song
Tights - Mufish
Shoes - Little Dipper
Bag - Loris
Accessories -  Enchantilly, Puvithel & After Midnight

---

I am aware that a good portion of this post is an ode to Hana - I'm not sorry, I adore her! <3 
Does anyone else ever find themselves putting in more effort to see their lolita wife than their significant other? I am forever guilty of this!

- Part Time 小姐

Comments

  1. The Lannister coord with black wig feels more you - probably because I usually see you with dark hair and not blonde. And an Ode to Hana post is never a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet