Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Welcome to another edition of remote twinning where Christina and myself twin in a dress featuring dresses that we have talking about for years!

This dress by Meta is my favourite WfH dress because it's so comfy! I have also been informed that the other cut is ALSO mega comfy!
I called this dress 'Princess Wardrobe' but apparently it's called 'Lace Up Doll'... does it have multiple names???

Once again, our wardrobes have little in common (it is now common fact that not many people own the things that I do ^^') we tried to pull together similar elements including a short sleeved blouse with peter pan collar, lace legs and out hair in buns!

'The haberdashery is now open!' 

In honour of The Great British Sewing Bee (episode 1 was 22nd April!) and the theme of the dress, we took sewing/ dressmaking themed photos and I Photoshopped us together in a sewing room which we wished was ours!


It was hard to get the right lighting in my new flat but it was fun taking photos of this look, especially with sewing themed props! It was all fun and games until the sewing machine got heavy which was like after 3 shots ^^'

Co-ord Rundown
JSK - Metamorphose
Blouse - Anna House
Socks - Mufish
Shoes - Sosic 
Accessories - After Midnight
Sewing Machine - Janome

---

I hope everyone who is still remote twinning is having fun! I can't wait to see if I get to do another!

- Part Time 小姐

Comments

  1. This is one of those dresses that I feel like a lot of people I know own it, but I don't always register that they do? And it's gorgeous, so I'm sure it is being featured, I just don't clock. Your twinning idea, the props and the photoshop really pull it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the collage you posted! Haha, you both look lovely <3
    And omg, I have a machine like that one and it's so heavy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet