The End of an Era - Hear Me Roar!

For those who watch Game of Thrones (especially from the very beginning), it truly feels like the end of an era! 


There have been a lot of mixed feelings about the finale and Season 8 in general but there will be no spoilers here! In fact, while there were a lot of things that didn't play out the way I would have hoped, I am very satisfied - I just wish there was more because now I miss it!

...

Which comes to the main body of this post! Since the Season has come to an end, I have not been able to stop thinking about building a Game of Thrones themed coord!
My heart is with House is House Stark - it's Bean-chan's House after all (I still miss Ned Stark so much T__T) but I actually REALLY enjoy seeing what the Lannisters get up to! 

Now, I don't own anything fitting for a Stark coord and I also lack anything regal or with crowns so watch as I TRY to build a Lannister themed coord with the things I own!


First things first, we gotta make it red! I think we're onto something here? 

Some details:


These tights are new! I feel like a Lannister lolita would want to have fancy legs! I am however getting regret about some wine x gold tights I didn't buy...


Is it a Lannister themed coord if there aren't lions? Absolutely not! 
Do I have anything with lions on? Absolutely not! So I made a choker out of existing materials! Close up here

Is just a choker enough though? Absolutely not apparently! I made a rosette brooch too ALSO featuring a lion AND a sword - I always wondered what I'd do with these mini swords!
Close up here




I wasn't sure if my 'bedinate' flat lay really sold the Lannister theme to full potential and I've not worn lolita this month so I ended up putting the whole thing on!


I'm not very good at this trying to look regal thing but I think the blonde wig helps bring the look together? 

 And some photos of the full outfit! 
[Edit] Please forgive the sad bows on the skirt - I could only be bothered to Photoshop straight the ones on the bodice ^^'  



"I choose Violence". 
I keep a hairpin in my bag on my travels...


JSK & Bow - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Souffle Song
Tights - Mufish
Shoes - Little Dipper
Bag - Offbrand
Accessories - After Midnight

So there it is! My Game of Thrones themed coord! Now someone get me a geek meet to wear this out to and maybe also a glass of wine!

---

For those who watch Game of Thrones, which House do you identify with? 
have you ever made a themed coord? Please share it if you have! I'd love to see!

- Part time 小姐

Comments

  1. I love this outfit! Red and gold tights might've been good to have, but these ones work better with the overall outfit. It's not a geek meet, but it's the Pusheen mini-meet next weekend - and lions still count as cats ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 It turned out a lot better than I thought and I'm really happy with it :)
      Yeah, I agree with you on the tights. Even though I think more gold on the bottom half would be nice there's a nice balance going on here!
      I'm not sure if I can make Pusheen meet yet but yes! A lion is absolutely a cat!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

ZJ Story 2020 Preview Tea Party