Remote Twinning - I'm late for anime school!

I absolutely ADORE all the remote twinning everyone has been doing but I have a weird ass wardrobe so it's hard to find twins ^^'

However! Enter @cupcake_kamisama! So our looks aren't totally the same (and my dress is the predecessor of her's) but we look like classmates and we're late as hell!

Toast-chan reporting for duty!
"Sweet Mana, is that the time???"
'Toast-chan: I'm late for anime school' is now a thing! - when do we get our own anime? 

This one's just dumb but whatever, I had fun!

So both the actual twinning and Photoshopping were MEGA fun! 
I'm really glad we went with a school theme (the name of Paulina's dress is 'The First Semester') and even though our wardrobes don't have much in common, I think we did a really beautiful job at coordinating ourselves to look like we go to the same school!
See Paulina's blog post [here]

Fun fact: our 'anime school' is Queens University in Belfast!

Me: ah... it's getting late
Also me: dude! We're late! Get the hell outta here!
Yet ALSO me: this is my fate

Co-ord Rundown
JSK - After Midnight
Cutsew - Offbrand
Beret - After Midnight
Socks - Taobao

---

Have you gotten on board with Remote Twinning? Share you favourite with me!

- Part Time 小姐

Comments

  1. What would our anime's theme tune be? I hope something cool and upbeat in that 90's anime way, they had some real bangers for opening tunes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea but I am 10/10 in support of a 90's style banger!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet