I *heart* Brunch


My favourite meet activity is eating so would I turn down a brunch meet? Absolutely not so welcome to a VERY late recap of last month's meet!

After successfully confusing the poor waiter with customised brunches (except me and Persie, we’re not like that!  ^__~ ) we got our food and it’s EXACTLY what I needed! It’d been a fairly tame week but I treated myself to a cocktail anyway because it’s the weekend!

Shortly after, we had a wee browse in Primark (I wanted to see if I could find the aesthetic domed brollies with the ruffles which they sadly didn’t) we went to take a few photos at the Corn Exchange. And of course, no meet with me and Eden are complete without a photo of us squatting together!

Mistresses that squat together stay together!

I’ve been thinking about selling this JSK for some time now. I feel like I’m maybe starting to get a little too old for it and I’ve already maxed out its potential. Let’s have a super quick look at the history of this dress!
Afternoon Tea (March 2016)

Wicked & Whimsy (August 2016)

I said it was short! I will have worn this dress a whole 3 times including this meet!
Anyway, if I’m going to say goodbye to it, I may as well max out on photos because if I ever change my mind (unlikely) I will probably never find this dress again.

Co-ord Rundown
JSK – Candy Bubble (it’s a miracle that I know this!)
Blouse – BTSSB
Bow – AATP
Necklace – Angelic Pretty
Beret & Brooch – After Midnight
Bag – Loris
Shoes – Sosic

---

FYI I have since sold the dress. Wearing it again almost convinced me otherwise because o how cute I felt in it but I knew I wouldn’t wear it much so I did the right thing. 
Goodbye and thank you for the cute times! 

Have you ever been in this position and did wearing the dress again convince you otherwise?

- Part Time 小姐

Comments

  1. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I don't brunch very often, so I'm not very familiar with the etiquette. I know what the deal is with afternoon tea and 'regular' meals, but brunch is a mystery to me. And I want to be that fancy lady who brunches! Hopefully there will be plenty of opportunities to brunch once we're allowed to play outside again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet