Bubble, Bubble, Toil & Trouble!


Yeah… I know I’m late but being spooky isn’t just for Halloween and neither is Halloween Afternoon Tea! Or least it shouldn’t be because the afternoon tea I want to talk about here is WAY too good to only make an appearance once a year!


I was sad when I missed out on this last year so as soon as I found out that there would be a repeat of Mama Doreen’s Halloween Afternoon Tea I knew I HAD to book myself in for it! After rounding up a couple of friends who also wanted to eat this masterpiece, I booked us in for Saturday 2nd November!

As soon as I knew I was booking this, I knew it was an opportunity to wear my new dress – St Vitus by Haenuli! I attempted my best gothic look with what I had in my wardrobe and while I think it leans closer to classic, I was comfy and happy and really liked what I did with my face!

(Makeup isn’t my forte so I’m really happy with this look! Eyes and lips courtesy of Miniso's Pink Panther collection!)

Unfortunately, Saturday was a mega rainy day but thankfully, Mama Doreen’s Emporium was really close to the train station. Despite the rain, the mood was certainly not dampened because once we got inside I was like *__* because this place was SO aesthetic! 

Unfortunately for me it was very busy so I wasn’t able to take my outfit shot in there but I immediately thought it would be great for a meet or for ILD because I know LOTS of people who would LOVE this place and I instantly knew that I personally would definitely be back!
A firm believer in ‘treat yo’self’, I got the afternoon tea with spooky cocktail called Witch’s Brew (there’s Vodka and Midori so I’m sold) which was aesthetic as hell!

Worth paying extra for – 7/10 would drink again!


After enjoying our cocktails, we got some tea (I’m boring, I just got good old Yorkshire Tea!) and our afternoon teas!

Now, let’s talk about this Halloween Afternoon Tea that I’ve been hyped for since the beginning of October! I was really excited when this was delivered to me but as always, the camera eats first!

This is LITERALLY the afternoon tea of dreams! Visually, it was a masterpiece and EVERYTHING tasted SO good! I loved all the little details like the glittery strawberries and little pansies on the scones! So cute! These were literally the prettiest, yummiest scones I’ve ever eaten! Because I got the cocktail too, I paid £30.95 (without is £24.95) making it the most expensive afternoon tea I’ve had in the country but it was worth EVERY penny and I would 10/10 eat this all over again – it was THAT good! I can’t wait to go back and try their other teas, this has raised the bar for afternoon tea expectations SO high.
Visuals - 10/10 (this tea was absolutely stunning!!!) 
Taste - 10/10 (everything was delicious!) 
Value for money - 10/10 (the price was high but there was a lot of quality food so it was absolutely worth every penny!)

Overall - 10/10 would eeat again! 

---

Now that I’ve swooned over the afternoon tea of dreams, let’s quickly talk about Saturday’s look! I know it's not perfect but I love it!


JSK – Haenuli’s St Vitus
Cutsew – Offbrand
Socks – Grimoire
Accessories – After Midnight
Shoes – some shopping mall in 沙田, HK

BONUS!
This was my dinner!

---

What’s the best afternoon tea you’ve ever had? Let me know so I can investigate them!

- Part Time 小姐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet