Channelling Momoko

Oh boy, so it turns out adulting is hard work and free time is scarce! After a few weeks of adult life consisting of waking up at 6:30am and going to bed at 10:30pm, I was really excited to go to a mega chilled out meet at the weekend!

The Theme for Arcade Meet was Halloween (it is October after all!) but my wardrobe isn't really of the spoopy variety so I decided to channel a bit of Momoko from the Pachinko scene!

A truly iconic look!

I did a little reversal with this look by wearing dark hair with light accessories and I was going to wear white lace topped socks but the embellishment was too pink to get away with so I went with plain black OTKS. I also subbed out for a short sleeved blouse. Putting together this look made me realise I don't own a white, long sleeved blouse! Just what kind of lolita AM I???

A very natural kind of look for this chilled out meet. I had a lovely time hanging out with friends, meeting some new faces and playing some games! Mario Kart is V serious business >:3

A Squat Squad photo after a trip down to Starbucks! If we didn't squat, were Eden and I even at a meet together?!

I got an unfamiliar bus home after the meet which left me a little lost on the walk home. Manna bless Google Maps! I made it in one piece and arrived home in one piece to do some DIY!

I don't always DIY but when I do, I do it in brand!

Nailed it!

And now for the outfit!

Blouse - Anna House
JSK - BTSSB
Everything else  - offbrand/ handmade

---

A lovely weekend was had and I hope I'll make more of an effort to wear lolita at the weekend, even if it's just a jaunt into town!

- Part Time 小姐

Comments

  1. The only times there is no squatting at a meet is when Eden is not present. I was squatting with you in spirit.
    And could it be that you don't own a long sleeve white blouse because you're the cardigan/bolero type of lolita? I know my long sleeve blouses don't get a lot of wear because of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely were haha!
      A white/ black long sleeve blouse is a staple but I didn't think about it like that! You've hit the nail on the head though, I am a cardi/ bolero type of lolita for sure!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet