Last Week's Taobao Delights - A Summary

Hello, hello and welcome back to a much delayed Taobao recap! I've been away on holiday and things have been a bit of in the air with me attempting to adult so today I'm bring you'all a summary of dresses since 3.0! Fortunately I have found that not much actually happened in Taobao-land during my absence so I've only a small round up!
Let's go!

---

27/08/2019



Initial reaction - Oh hello love! Your cleavage is impressive! Is cleavage allowed in lolita now?

This is pretty! So, so pretty! I love the sax and white combo and all the lace and bead details are just so lovely! Love, love, love!
 Do I need it? No. Am I going to archive this in a wedding dresses folder? Absolutely!

Also, I adore this photo of Model-chan! The setting, feel and composition - I'm feeling it and excuse me but the skirt is HUGE!!!

---



Initial reaction - PONG! SHEUNG! SIK WOO!

In two cuts and three colourways (both featuring a hood with cat ears lol), Mah Jong Cat is a thing and in all seriousness, I need to know WHY! Who came up with this concept? And how? So this is MY theory...
[Designer stumbles in after winning big in a Mah Jong game at 3am]
 Designer: You want something different? Let's make a Mah Jong dress!
Studio: Mah Jong isn't very lolita...
Designer: But a Mah Jong print would be different! I really want to make a Mah Jong dress :<
Studio: ...alright, alright. But you need to make it lolita!
Designer: You got it!
[Throws in cats, cherries AND plaid inserts]
Studio: Oh! Well ok! 

I can't decide if I'm laughing with it or at it.

---

04/09/2019



Initial reaction: Time to spoop!

It's a little derpy but in a cute way which is perfect for spooping! Both colourways are great, I love this! I'm on a lolita shopping ban until the new year unless I *NEED* it but I would definitely wear this in a heartbeat!

---

05/09/2019



Initial reaction - DUFFY!!!

Not for me personally but this is mega cute in a very Disney way. Well done Shanghai Disney! 
This holds a special place in my heart because I actually KNOW who Duffy is now thanks to Teddy Bear Meet!

---

I'm going to give 'My Favourite Dress' and 'Most Wearable Dress' a miss this post. See y'all soon for the next normal edition of Last Week's Taobao Delights!

---

For anyone who read 3.0 and wondered, I in fact did resist the waffle dress a second time! Well done me! 

- Part Time 小姐






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

ZJ Story 2020 Preview Tea Party