Last Week's Taobao Delights 0.5

Can you believe I've kept this up and we're on the 5th post? Honesty, I can't haha but here we go!

---

16/09/2019



Initial Reaction - I like this!

In four colourways and two cuts, this dress is nothing out of the ordinary but it is a real cutie! I love the retro vibe and the way they've styled the dress for these photos. I feel like you could do quite a lot with it and it's be easy to wear.

---

17/09/2019



Initial reaction - A 10/10 jellyfish dress!

And in four great, on-theme colours no less! I 10/10 appreciate this! The navy makes me think of the Chérie Cerise jellyfish skirt so while that caught my eye first, I have a soft spot for the teal. The light blue would lend itself nicely to a jellyfish Princess look while the off-white/ cream(?) gets into wedding territory. Is this one for the archives? Maaaaybe not today.

---



Initial reaction - Welcome to another episode of 'I'm a bit meh about the dress but I LOVE the photos!' - why does this happen to me so much? 

I love the look and I love the styling. I actually quite like the dress as a garment and while I'm usually all over mythology things (especially tail foxes), this print isn't doing it for me.
Oh man... I REALLY wanted to like this but I'm just not feeling it U__U

---

18/09/2019



Initial reaction - Hold my tea, Peonies are here!

I LOVE Peonies and I've always wanted a Peony print to happen (I designed one for Love From the North but it never came to fruit) so as soon as I saw this, I was like '!!!'
It also comes in boystyle which is exciting to Boy Rachel! I would 10/10 wear the heck out of BOTH these looks!

---

22/09/2019


Initial reaction - what are THOSE?

OH! Ahahaha! They've chubby birds!
I'm not a fan of the dress itself but the birds are funny! They come in Christmas and Cherries?

---



Initial reaction - It's Gingham O'clock!

I love gingham, I should be really feeling this, right? Well, I was until I got to this funny two-tone sleeve that is MEGA noticeable on the red. You can also tell on the pink and green colourway and also the yellow when you look closely. The only acceptable one is the lavender. The more I look at it the more I wish it was just a JSK because yes. That would be a 10/10 would wear.

---



Initial reaction - Presenting: Fancy Bones

I am not NEARLY goth enough but I LOVE this! The simple border along with the statement bodice (which is stunning from the front and back!) is really striking. I also like the styling and Model-chan's make-up!

---

Now to top things off with a cherry, time for 'My Favourite Dress' and 'Most Wearable Dress'

My favourite Dress - Peonies Abundantly & Most Wearable Dress - Holiday Sweetheart

---

And there we go! So last week's favourite was actually the Ouji set. I have a soft spot for boystyle at the moment - fight me!

- Part Time小姐

Comments

  1. Oh no, I need the polka dot dress - and, shockingly, in the black and white rather than the red one! :O
    The goth dress would look so cool on Jo, cementing her status as Dr Bones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly I was also quite torn between the black x white and the red!
      My thoughts exactly! It is SUCH a Dr Bone dress!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet