Make It Pink!

Gosh, I don't know how I only just got to it but here we are, I'm finally writing a post for our International Pink day meet on 23rd June!

The last time I went to a meet for International Pink Day was a whooping 6 years ago in York (*我的天啊!) and we still joke that someone secretly changed the theme because everyone but the host was Asian xD

This year I decided to host it in York again with plans to have lunch in Ippuku Teahouse (a firm favourite of mine at this point), take some nice photos in the Museum Gardens on my SLR and finish off with some casual cocktails should anyone fancy! To mark the occasion, I even decided to wear the same dress I wore 6 years ago!



Sweet Mana, talk about travel issues! The trains were doing their troublesome thing and mine was delayed without any indication of when or if it would turn up. Just under 40 minutes later it decided to show up and I was finally on my way and late to my own meet.


*** internal screaming ***

Funnily enough, 6 years ago my train was cancelled so I was an hour later to the meet - is International Pink Day cursed???

All was well once we got to Ippuku Teahouse (Hana was also late, why is it always us???) all was well and I ate too much and needed freeing from my corset lacing - thank you Beccy!


Teriyaki Tofu Don Set 

Matcha White Hot Choco with all the toppings (my flake is swimming) and Matcha & Strawberry Roll Cake!
I don't know why I bother looking at the menu - we all KNOW I come here just for this drink!

Is a trip to York complete without a quick nip into The Yorkshire Soap Company and The Imaginarium? Absolutely not!

Most Embarrassing Behaviour!

Finally it's photo time! Look at everyone's glorious pink looks!!! People asked me for pose suggestions. I suggested 'classic sore tooth' xD


Leading the way xD

Lucy - 'classic sore tooth' 1!

Rachael - 'classic sore tooth' 2!

Hana doing aviation things

Kathryn wore a pink lip! I'll allow it!

It was really interesting to see what everyone did with the colour pink from fully embracing it to mix and matching to 'I'll try my best to pop some in!' 


And to top it all off with a big Leeds bow, we went to get cocktails! We got 2 pitchers of Cherry Bakewell - ALWAYS a would drink again!


And last but not least, here's my coord! Thank you for helping me take such a good pic Paulina!


JSK - Anna House
Blouse - Anna House
Socks - Anna House
Shoe - CITTU
Bag - Taobao
Accessories - After Midnight

---

Have you ever had an International Pink Day meet? If not I recommend it! It's a great challenge and why would you NOT celebrate pink, right?

- Part Time 小姐

*我的天啊 - this is the Chinese equivalent of omg, sometimes I like to practice Mandarin ^^' 

Comments

  1. If you didn't go to Imaginarium and Yorkshire Soap, then you haven't been to York, that's the rules.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet