Casual Crafts and Serious Photos

Yesterday we held a casual craft meet and I finally went about making some simple beaded bracelets and necklaces because for someone who makes accessories, I have very little jewellery - oops?


After meeting Hana at the station, we went and got some bubble tea for the journey - I got Peachberry and she got Rose Milk!
We were also distracted after coming across a great flower arch en route to John Lewis. We were exactly one minute late after taking pictures there xD

Bonus! I don't know which of the 'Classy' Meitu filters Hana used when taking this selfie but we look great and somehow, very old school street snap?




With everyone's contributions, I got a range of beads in loli-able colours and we got down to business! You were also welcome to bring your own crafts if you had a work in progress.

Overall it was a really nice, chilled out meet spend beading, chatting and maybe a tiiiiny bit of tea spilling? A really lovely Sunday that left my chill levels extremely high!

A bracelet and choker I worked on - hopefully the elastic will stretch over my melon head!


Victoria Quarter served as quite a nice backdrop for photos afterwards! Mind you, Leeds City Centre in general seemed to be on good photo form for some reason!


So I picked a casual and really comfy look for this meet. 
Once again trying to rotate my wardrobe, this blouse was last seen in 2016, the JSK 2017! 
(My Dad still remembers it from 2015!)

JSK - Emily Temple Cute
Blouse - BTSSB
Bow - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Sosic 
Strawberry clip - After Midnight
Everything else - Offbrand
Bubble Tea - Bubbleology :P 

---

We also lightly questioned what is casual. For me, it means smaller poof, little to no accessories, flat shoes and minimal stuff on my head.
What about you?

- Part Time 小姐



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition

ZJ Story 2020 Preview Tea Party