Attack of the Clones - Twinning Meet

First things first, I've never seen Star Wars so this reference is wasted on me but I was V excited about this theme and had a great time at twinning meet!

So who am I twinning with and WHAT are we twinning??? I twinned with Hana (Eden was an organiser but we were technically triplets!) and we decided on Whipped Magic!

My flat lay with all the bits I planned to wear with Whipped Magic featuring a blouse and socks from Anna House that we both have!

Unfortunately the day of the meet was a rubbish rainy one but because we had an indoor venue, that was okay and the time spent in the rain was minimal.

Upon getting in I could see that the organisers were pulling together the last bits and pieces and people were already laying out their goods for the bring and buy.

These brand skirts were ONLY £20!

There is sailor, Mana help me!

And that really beautiful set from Love From the North!

And strawberries!!! Oh NOOO!

Many yikes and walk arounds later I caved and bought the mega cute strawberry and cherry salopette.

Buffet provided by external catering. The standard was vegetarian which was totally fine by me!

Don't worry, I had more helpings after this and the brownies were 10/10 to die for! 

There was money leftover from the budget so the organisers even got all our drinks for the day. Some of us Northerners did the Northern thing and got alcoholic beverages - I myself had 2 drinks!


A little later on we played bingo for one of three big prizes! The bags weren't indications of the contents, just styles so we had a sweet, classic and gothic bag up for grabs! 


*** bingo intensifies ***


Nothing stresses me out (in a good way!) as much as bingo and I am pretty sure I missed at least two calls but never mind! I enjoyed my panic and some of the ridiculous bingo descriptions!

There was so much food that there was leftovers! Me and Hana helped with the tomato and cream cheese sandwiches!

I'm sorry I forced this sandwich on you so we could take this ridiculous photo Eden!

...

Now onto the ACTUAL theme of twinning! Let's see some twins, starting with the winners of Best Twins 2019!

In the beautiful Love From the North dress! The matching cage bags really made this for me!

The sweet nostalgia from these Sugary Carnival twins is STRONG!

This shot of our Milky Planet twins is REAL cute!

These Day vs Night cuties in Lady Sloth!

A pair of beautiful goths!

Steph and her mini me!

And finally, the three of us! <3

All in all I really enjoyed this chilled out meet! It was really nice hang out and catch up with everyone, especially those I've not seen in a long time like Beccy!

The last time we saw each other was probably DMC O__O

We attempted a Leeds Comm group photo! Eden was doing the dishes - lol.


And to finish off, rundown time!


JSK - Angelic Pretty 
Blouse - Anna House
Socks - Anna House
Accessories - After Midnight (Hana's bow is AP)
Bag - Taobao (Hana's is BTSSB)
Shoes - Taobao (Hana's are AP again)

---

The more I think about it, the more I realise I really love twinning! Both planning it and wearing the outfit together is a LOT of fun, especially with these babes <3 
A handful of pictures were borrowed from Cupcake Kamisama who was a co-organiser! Check out her account of the meet HERE!

Do you enjoy twinning?

- Part Time 小姐

Comments

  1. Twinning is so much fun, I want to do more of it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! Welcome to the twinning life!
      Twinning is fun in a way that's hard to properly describe, me an Hana have already been talking about what other things we can twin in the future!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Twinning - The haberdashery is open!

Comfy Coords - Lockdown Edition